Friday, September 7, 2007

English/Bassa/this morning....

Ok, honestly. This morning it was very, very warm in that tent.
But i liked it what happened. There was room for the younger delegations to say something. There were people who dislike the first draft version. There were people singing joyfully this morning during the service. There were people recognizing each others from the former days and meetings. In my opinion the real ecumenism has come to work by now at this assemblee. people finally fell themselves at home, talking to each other, greeting each other and have at least some fun.....

Perhaps that is one of the things I really miss here. Some humor, some fun. of course I can have a lot of fun by myself and with my delegation. In fact, we have a quit young delegation ( Who is joining this contest????? The YOUNGEST DELEGATION, defined by the everage of age of all the memebers ????????? Is it Norway? Is it Russia? Or is it Holland??) and we do have fun. Even with all the delegates from the Netherlands, from all churches.
But why is nobody making fun of this? Your religion is something that will influence your whole life. In fact, my faith is the foundation of my life. So, when I don't have something to laugh about in my faith, I will have a very very boring life as well.....

Please, make me laugh. And make me talk. That is how we can meet each other. there are so many ways of being in real contact ! One of them is talking and sharing your stories and experiences. Maybe we can try (all of us) to continue this as long as possible. For example by the facebook, mentioned before during one of the sessions with the young delegates. You can find my page on facebook.com/ utrecht.facebook.com or search for: marrit bassa.

Anyway, stay in contact. With each other and first of all with our creator.
Till next time!

No comments: