Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Home

So having promised more news from the stewards before the delegates arrived, I'm only just finding time to post.

This morning I feel completely at a loss for what to do - there will not be 2000 delegates arriving at my house to say good morning to. Oh well, if I get really desperate, I'll make a 'SILENCE' sign and take it to the building site down the road.

I had a lot of experiences at the Assembly, some bad, some good but all valuable. I hope to post more about them in the next few weeks as I start to realise the impact that they've had on me.
Here, I'm not talking about the official speeches, the fora discussions, the final message. In that regard I am completely ignorant of the happenings of the Assembly. I was in the room, but with no time to listen. I did have a chance to interact with delegates, staff and stewards in a way that many of you 'in the room' did not, and it's these experiences I will offer.

For now, goodbye. And thank-you.

No comments: